Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Five Random Things I Like

Yesterday's blog was rather heavy and difficult to write, so today I'm taking the easy way out and listing five random things I'm enjoying at the moment.

  • Aer Lingus, because they have (relatively) cheap flights to Europe. Although I have yet to know how their service is, with prices what they are now, I'd be grateful for just a seat belt so long as the ticket cost under a thousand dollars.
  • Author Neil Gaiman, the undisputed master of fantasy. Coraline, The Graveyard Book, Neverwhere, and the graphic novel The Books of Magic were all books I was unable to put down. And although I didn't care much for Mirrormask, his recent Doctor Who episode was phenomenal. Seriously, this guy can do any medium.
  • Baked goods from Meijer. Their bakery produces some seriously tasty items.
  • And to go with food, how about some Carlo Rossi sangria? Sure, it's unbelievably cheap (about $10 for 4 liters), but it tastes pretty good. Highly recommended for occasions of high-volume consumption.
  • Bernat cotton yarn. It's easy to work with, soft, holds its shape well, and its colors look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment